The Dead Poetís
Society DAY ONE
Please answer the questions
each evening after viewing the film.† If you are absent, it is your
responsibility to see Ms. Biscaro (AV lady) in the library to schedule
- Watch the opening scenes of the film carefully.†
List FIVE things we learn (setting, conflict, theme, etc.):
- Write descriptive words that will help you remember the
- Neil Perry
- Todd Anderson
- Mr. John Keating
- Knox Overstreet
- Charlie Dalton
- Define Carpe Diem as you understand it.
- Find 3-5 examples of rebellion and 3-5 examples of
conformity in this segment of the film.
- Is Keating a good teacher? Give three reasons he is and
three reasons he isnít.