Trends in Literature
and Crake Character Philosophy Puzzle
Create a quote and assertion
“collage” that illustrates the different aspects of the character you selected
(Oryx, Crake, Jimmy, Snowman, or the Crakers).
- Fill your poster with bold text of differing size
- No empty, vacant spaces.
- Pull audience into your poster!
- Teach your audience about your character! Vary assertions and direct quotes.
- Use a wide variety of TBE.
- Be BOLD. Use markers and/or typed text. No faint
- Emphasis is on the text and concept not a drawing
of the character.
Philosophy: What is the character’s attitude towards
This is the most interesting part of your poster so don’t gloss
- ** Formative
experiences/relationships/childhood experiences/schooling/etc. has the
character had that shaped his/her/their philosophy? This is also important to your poster
and educating your audience. Don’t be afraid to play psychologist here! Your analysis is important.
or Place in the World. How does
this character exist in his her world?
- Others. How doe others perceive or interact with your
character? What does this reveal
about the character?